Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MY TEACHER,MY HERO

Every students needs a teacher.Teacher serves as the second parents of students.They are the one who teach us lessons in school and helping us to have more knowledge.
Teacher are the one of the most important person for me because without them there's no doctors,nurses,engineers,architects and etc.. They do their best to share their knowledge and give us some advice when we need it. Their also do their to encourage students to study hard. for me,they are also the one of the reasons why some of students are successful in the future because they serves as an inspiration of some of the students. The reason why I said that my teacher is my hero because like an hero they are very braved in teaching students....
Without teachers we cannot be successful in life and we cannot attain our goals in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment